- Convert two high-level outputs (speaker) of a car radio in two low-level line outputs for an amplifier and also eliminates parasitic interference.
- Automatically generates a remote control of the amplifier power-on from the signal detection.
- Can be used in passive mode without 12V supply (In which case the remote output doesn’t work).
- Separated grounds, less parasitic interference.
- The Focal HILO can be wired in parallel to the speakers to add a subwoofer, or in place of the speakers to enable a fully-amplified system.
- Automatic remote output.
||10Hz – 140kHz
||superior to 100dB
||inferior to 0.01%
Focal Accessories HILO